Thursday, October 1, 2009

VC Guest Designer

Today is the first day of my Guest Design Team spot for Victoria Case Art Designs. This is the card that I did for the VC Challenge Blog. I can not tell you how excited I am to be guest designing for my favorite artist!!! I hope that you will join us for the challenge this week. You have a chance to win a guest DT spot for the next week. Come on over and I look forward to seeing what you create!!

Thanks for the opportunity Victoria!!! You don't know how happy I am to be a guest designer.

Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you on the VC Challenge Blog!!!

Have a good one!!


4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Tammy, I saw this card over at the VC group and had to pop over and tell you how gorgeous this is! Your coloring is fabulous!

congratulations on your DT spot!!
Blessings, Maria

Sandra H. said...

Very, very nice job Tammy!!!

Micki said...

awesome card.... big congrats on the DT for Victoria....so well deserved...

big hugs

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Tammy! You really brought this image to life with your awesome coloring!!!!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. Congrats on your GDT position!

Related Posts with Thumbnails