Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time for Challenge 20

I can't believe that we are on challenge 20 already at Copic Buzz!!!  My how time flies!!  This week our sponsor is Ildi Co. and she has some of the cutest digital images!!  She has provided us with a free digi to play with if you don't have any of her images and here is the card that I created with the free image.

This  card was a lot of fun to make!  I colored the image with my Copics and used Stickles and Dimensional glaze on the waves to make them look more like water.  It's actually a lot cuter IRL because you can see all the shimmer and shine!

I hope you will join us for your challenge  this week at Copic Buzz.  You have a chance to win 4 digital images of your choice!!!

Thanks for visiting today and check back tomorrow as we have a new challenge over at The Pixie Cottage!!!

Have a good one!!


4 comments:

Lynn Biermann said...

Such an adorable card Tammy! I love the waves! great work! tfs :)

RosesMarijke said...

How cute is this card Tammy!!!

Carmen O. said...

What a cute card! Love the colors and the adorable image. How cute that you added waves and the perfect sentiment. Love it!

Stampin2day said...

This is just darling! Love the colors and the design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails