Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's a DZ Doodles color challenge

We are going to start having color challenges every Sunday at DZ Doodles.  This Sunday we were to use the colors orange and black.  Well....I decided to go a little nontraditional with those colors and create a card that didn't have to do with Halloween!!  I used this awesome sunflower from DZ Doodles for my card.  I just love the versatility of this image.


We look forward to seeing what you will create for this challenge and I would love to see you do a nontraditional image with these fabulous colors!!

Now onto another DZ Doodles image.


I really had fun being creative with this fun image.  I can't believe that I didn't use one single Copic in creating this image.  I used 4 different colors of Sparkly Fluff for the stocking and the cute little bear.  I colored the package and ribbon with Sakura Stardust pens and used a little piece of ribbon to make his little scarf.  This card was just too fun to make!  Okay...I did mess up a few before I got one that I was happy with!!!!

I hope to see you at DZ Doodles for our color challenge this week!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon!!!

Have a good one!


3 comments:

Stampin2day said...

I love the shading on that flower! Beautiful cards!

Kristy said...

Very, very cute! Great job as always lol!

Annita said...

awww so cute !!! and the flowercard is beautiful
hugs Annita

Related Posts with Thumbnails