Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's A Two Fer One!

Two cards.....one artist!!! I love both of these images by Victoria Case. This first card is for the Copic Buzz challenge which by the way is sponsored by Victoria Case Art Designs! This image is a new digi release called "Fabiana" and I just love her!! This was such a fun card to do and I hope you enjoy it!

Isn't she a fabulous image!?! You can get her here. We would love for you to join us at Copic Buzz for our challenge this week!!

I have also entered this card into the new CPS challenge!  A fun sketch this week!!

Up next is my Guest Designer card for Victoria Case Art Designs with another new digi release from Victoria Case. I just love this cute little fairy turtle!!!!! I gave this card to my granddaughter for her birthday on Friday. She loved it but how could you not love a turtle and especially a fairy turtle!?!

Have I said lately how much I love Victoria Case's digi images!!? Make sure you come back on Thursday for a new Challenge on the Victoria Case Challenge Blog!! Too much fun and you won't want to miss it!!

Wednesday we are having a challenge on The Pixie Cottage Blog. This will be our very first challenge and we hope to see you there!!

Thanks for visiting today and hope you have a great day!


8 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Tammy

What a beautiful cards!!
And gorgeous.....

and great....
and lovely....

Barbara said...

Oh Tammy these are both great i love the turtle so cute.

Annita said...

ohhh so cute, love your turtle card. the fairy card WOW !!
and the CBC challange is UP now LOL had a little computer issue happening... !!

Brandi said...

They are both darling! Love the fairy all decked out for Halloween and the pink and green turtle is too cute!

Smiles,

Brandi

Micki said...

Girl, your coloring on both images is outta this world. Love those cards.

hugs

Risa said...

Hi Tammy,
Both of your cards are beautiful and your coloring is fantastic! I love the way you have brought both of your images to life, the detailing is amazing!
hugs
Risa:)

Tara said...

hystaTwo fabulous cards Tammy and the images are so sweet! I wish I looked that good in my long stripy socks, lol!
Hugs Tara xx

Basement Stamper said...

both cards are fantastic, the fairy is beautifully colored!

Related Posts with Thumbnails