Monday, October 5, 2009

A fun fall card

I just love the images of the leaves, bushel basket and rake from DZ Doodles!!! I kind of got a little funky on the leaves but I am really loving how they turned out!!


I used this fabulous DP Indian Summer from Basic Grey and I LOVE IT!!! If you like this card you really need to go check out the fun images from DZ Doodles!!! They are awesome and this weekend we are going to have a new image release so you don't want to miss that!! We would love to see you at DZ Doodles on Paper Craft Planet to chat with us and join us for some challenges!! Make sure you stop by on Saturday to see my card made with the new DZ Doodles image!!! Soo soo pretty!!!

I also used a sketch from Card Positioning Systems and I just loved it for this image. You should check it out!!! AWESOME!!!

Have a good one!!!


6 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

What a cute card!!
Greetings from Holland!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy, this is Pam. I am a fellow designer with you on Pixie Cottage Stamps. I wanted to stop by, look at your beautiful work, and to get to know you better. You do such beautiful work on your cards!I had to laugh when I read your profile regarding your kitchen table. My son is now married. My husband helped me turn the bedroom into my crafting/scrapbook/stamping room. It has become a very good large closet for my supplies and I still keep the kitchen table covered up. LOL! I am looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing more of your beautiful work.
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Sandra H. said...

Wonderful card! I LOVE anything Fall and the colors are beautiful.

Kim Burmeister said...

Ooo, Tammy! Fall is my favorite season and this is perfect! Love your coloring!

dstandard said...

Beautiful fall card! Love the colors and the creative detail!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous leaves! Love the colors on your card! So rich and lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails