Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy Beauties Boutique......

is a new digital image company owned by the sweetest person and her name is Carolyn!  Her and a friend decided to make their dream a reality and are we ever lucky that they did!!  Although they may not have tons of images right now, what they do have is FABULOUS!!  You can find all of the images here.  She also has a group over at Paper Craft Planet if you would like to join us in some friendly chatter!!  Here is a card that I made with my very Busy Beauties image and I hope you enjoy it!!!

I am really happy with how she turned out.  She is colored with Copics and I also used some Diamond Stickles to give her bubbles a little bit of that bubble shimmer.  It doesn't show up very well in the picture but it is really pretty IRL!!  For the card I used a sketch from SCS. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today and hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here on Sunday for another new digi release from Victoria Case.  Trust me girls.....you do not want to miss this one as it is Smokin' HOT!!  LOL...so, do I have your attention!?!

Have a good one!!



8 comments:

Micki said...

oohh yeah you've got my attention, lol. Great card and as always great coloring. Love the bubbles - could so use a relaxing bubble bath myself right about now,lol.

hugs

Carmen O. said...

She is beautiful Tammy! Love the card design and all the fabby pp you used. Beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

Well, darlin'...you hit a homerun with this stunning creation!!!! I love the way you work magic with those Copics!!! Everything you color seems to come alive! You wanna plan a trip to NC and show me how it's done? I am also lovin' the soft purple bubbles, and those papers are beautiful!!!! Another amazing work of heART!!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

RosesMarijke said...

Another beautiful card Tammy!!

MiamiKel said...

Tammy! She is just as stunning here as she is on PCP -well done, girl! Such a wonderful color choice and some out of this world coloring! Woohoo!

Jana M. said...

Tammy, this is just beautiful!

Magia da Inês said...

Olá amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho...
Lindo, criativo e alegre!...
Amei mesmo!!!
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Um ótimo fim de semana!
Beijinhos carinhosos.
Itabira - Brasil

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love this! Going to go check out their store! Thanks for letting me know about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails