Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's DT Release Saturday......

at The Pixie Cottage. Our theme this week is fall and of course with fall comes Halloween!! I used an image by Tricia Moore that can be found here and she is just the cutest little witchy!!! I decided that I wanted to do something fun that can be used year after year so I created this little Halloween hanger!! I had so much fun creating this and now I have to decide who's going to get it!! I'm sure it will be MayCee beings she won't quit ooooing and goooing over it!!!


I think it turned out darling!!

Please join us at The Pixie Cottage to see the rest of the DT creations and don't forget to join us on Wednesday for a Pixie Cottage Challenge!!!! You could win something really cool!!!!


Thanks for visiting today! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Have a good one!!!


14 comments:

Sandra H. said...

OH MY! This is so cute Tammy! Love all the colors also! Very cute cute little witch image!

Katie said...

Tammy,
How cute is that?!!!
Super sweet and perfectly made.
I bet it brings a smile to you each time you look at it :)

Beautiful Greetings said...

Adorable Tammy! That witch is such a cutie and your coloring is top notch as always!

Tara said...

Tammy what an amazing idea to make a wall hanger - this rocks and your colour choice is perfect!
Hugs Tara xx

Barbara said...

Tammy as always your card is great that witch is so cute love it as a wall hanging

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo adorable, great work....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Risa said...

Oh My...What a beautiful wall hanger! Your coloring is awesome and your image is total cuteness!
hugs
Risa:)

Annita said...

awww so cute.... and whitchy :-)
hugs Annita

RosesMarijke said...

This is a very cute card Tammy!!

Great!!

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute!! What an adorable image!! I will not go to that store.. :)

Anonymous said...

Tammy your first project is fabulous! Nothing like starting out with a bang! You are going to be a hard act to follow!LOL!
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

This is just way too cute Tammy! Many blessings to you.

Aud said...

Such a wonderful hanger!♥

Thanks for your kind words on my card at the SCACD blog.

You asked about the flower, it's a petaloo dotted one, two punched flowers ('Cherry' from Woodware), a metal spacer (usually used for making necklaces,)and a small brad.

Have a fabulous week!

Hugs,
Aud

Anne said...

Your project is amazing! Great colours and details.

Hugs, Anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails