Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's a new Digi Release....

at Victoria Case Art Designs and oh my are they cute!! I am really loving being one of the guest designers this month and getting to peek at all the new stuff coming up!! Are you jealous!?! The image that I worked with this week is called Mush! and I just love it! I hope that I am able to inspire you with the card that I have created. I really love doing Christmas cards!!


Head on over to Victoria's store and see if there is something that you can't live without!!! Oh...and don't forget to check out the rest of the DT cards....too cute!!!!

Thanks for visiting today and hope you are having a great week!!!

See ya tomorrow for another fun challenge!!!! LOL!


5 comments:

Stampin2day said...

What a darling card! I adore it!
Awesome job as usual!
Hugs!!

Sandra H. said...

AWWW, what a cute image! Very, very nice Tammy!

RosesMarijke said...

What a very cute card Tammy...!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy, I am looking forward to working with you on Pixie Cottage. You are so talented. I love this card and image!
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Heather Huggins said...

Too Cute!! Love your coloring.. I can't wait for suspender guy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails