Thursday, October 22, 2009

A New Challenge and A New Release, Oh My.....

We have a new challenge on the Victoria Case Challenge Blog and it is soooo much fun!!  Our challenge this week is to use the colors Dark Brown, Red and Ivory.  What great colors to use on Christmas images.  Here is the card that I created for the challenge....

I used Victoria Case's "Winter" image that is an exclusive to SCACD and I just love her.  Actually, I love the entire set!!!  She is colored with Copics and I used Flower Soft Polar White.  I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and then I used Robins Nest Dewdrops in the center of the snowflakes!!  I really love how this card turned out!!

Okay, now on to the new release!!!  The image that I had the privilege of working with are these cute little pilgrims!!  I really had some fun coloring these two little cuties.

Aren't they just adorable!?!  Make sure you check out Victoria's blog to see what the rest of the DT have created with her fun new images and make sure you stop in at the store and see which ones you just can't live without!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope to see you back here on Saturday for a new release from The Pixie Cottage.

Hope you have a great day!!!


4 comments:

Aud said...

Wonderful cards! Love the colors on the winter card, red snowflakes look fab!

Hugs,
Aud

Unknown said...

Wow, Tammy, what a wonderful cards! Where do you find the time? I need to come and get some for myself (LOL)

Hugs,
Renata

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love BOTH of them!! You are so talented!!!

And yes- I am signed up for Zindorf's classes here already- beginning and advanced. Join me?

Anonymous said...

What fabulous cards! I have to say Tammy each time you post a card in the Pixie Cottage files I feel a insecure!LOL!You are a hard act to follow. You do such a beautiful job on all of your cards. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your sweet, kind comments.
Hugs,
Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails