This time our challenge is a "Celebrate" theme. You can use any stamp that you wish but if you have Pixie Cottage stamps we would love to see what you do with them!!
Beings we are really close to Halloween, I decided that I was going to "celebrate" Halloween. I just love this Hannah stamp and she's all dressed up in her little witch costume!!
I decided that Hannah needed to be the center of attention on this card so I opted for no designer paper and kept my embellishments to a minimum (definitely not my normal style!). I'm really happy with how this card turned out! I used chalk to achieve my sky background and of course she is colored with Copics. The black cat and the "Happy Halloween" stamps were given to me by a friend so I'm not sure who made them.
So.....what do you have to "Celebrate"!?! Head on over to The Pixie Cottage Blog to get all the details for this challenge and also see what the rest of the design team has done. They are such a talented bunch of gals!!!!!
Remember , there will be 1 winner chosen by random draw that will win an AWESOME prize and there will also be 3 that will get an "I made the top 3" blinky for their blog!! Fun huh!?!
Hope to see you there!!!
Have a good one!


9 comments:
Tammy, your card is beautiful! Your image is so darn cute and colored in beautifully!
hugs
Risa:)
Tammy, this is so cute! I love the black and purple. Great job!
Very beautiful Tammy!!
Another beauty Tammy! I love the chalked background, it is just perfect. Ok...now your coloring is so amazing to me that I think you should be called Tammy, painter of light...a title formally reserved for Thomas Kinkade :) Your shading and the way you add the white, it is just perfect!
Gorgeous card Tammy!
I love the simplicity of it and your coloring is superb!
I really love the style you've chosen here Tammy, just letting your image take centre stage..... your card is awesome!
Hugs Tara xx
That image is totally gorgeous and your perfect colouring really showcases it. Such a beautiful card.
Tammy, I love your card. Your colouring is just so beautiful!
Hi Tammy!
Your card is beautiful and you have coloured her perfectly! =)
Hugs, Anne
Post a Comment