I can't believe that it's Thursday already!! Wow....where has this week gone!?! I know this is a scary thought but Christmas is sneaking up on us really fast!! If you haven't started your Christmas cards yet why not sneak over to Victoria's store and check out all of her adorable stamps and see if there is one that you just can't live without. And after you have that stamp why not use this sketch that's on the Challenge Blog to help you with a little creative boost and possibly win you a chance to be a guest designer for the next week!!!


Here is my card to hopefully provide a little inspiration to get you moving on those Christmas cards!!
This image was sooooo much fun to get a little creative with and these cute little guys just make me smile!!! This is one of Victoria's digital images so you can have it fast and not have to wait for shipping (so you can get those cards started!! LOL!!). This image was colored with my Copics, Spica glitter pens and I used some Sparkly Fluff for the snow (have I said that I love that stuff!?!). You know......a picture just does not do this image justice. You can let your creativity flow with this one!!
I hope you will join me and the rest of the Design Team (which by the way.....you need to see the awesome creations that they made with this sketch) this week for our super fun sketch challenge. Hope to see you there or here!!! :D
Hope you have an awesome and creative day!
Have a good one!!



5 comments:
I am just in awe! I remember not too long ago reading in one of the PCP groups we both belong to that you had just started with copics, looking at all of your projects...that is hard to believe! Your coloring is awesome - just like your cards.
Hou gorgeous Tammy!!
Hello Tammy,
I have a award for you on my blog. Come and get it?!
Hugs,
Renata
What a funny image!! Great colouring and design! =)
Hugs, Anne
What a beautiful card Tammy! I love your adorable image, so pretty and beautiful detailing!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment