Isn't she just adorable!?! I really enjoyed coloring her. I wish you could see this card IRL!! Her wings have been glittered with Diamond Stickles and I also used the Stickles on the mini roses.
Okay...I'm going to give you a real shocker!!! I actually did the inside of the card too!! I know, huh!?! Here's the inside of my card.......
I'm really happy with it considering I don't normally do the inside!!! My sentiment stamp is from Great Impressions and I used my MS heart border punch.
Copics used...........
I actually went in search of challenges that I could fit this card in and this is what I have come up with.....
Flutter By Wednesday's - Open challenge with butterfly, fairy or angel.
Lexi's Creations - Valentine's
The Sweet Stop - Sketch
My Time To Craft - Elegant Rose
Practical Scrappers - Patterned Paper
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Freestyle
Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope that you will hop on over to The Pixie Cottage blog and check out all of the new release images that the design team has created with!! They are all so fabulous!!!
Have a good one!!!




21 comments:
Oh Tammy this is just so beautiful I love that image and your papers and those flowers are just so gorgeous a perfect showcase for this little beauty.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Tammy
This card is....beautiful end gorgeous!!
Hugs
Marijke
Tammy,
I really love al of this.
Eileen's image is so sweet and I love the colors you chose, and you did the inside ;)
Cute, cuet card...love the color combo!
Sherri Practical Scrappers DT
Beautiful card Tammy! the image is really cute :-) I like a lot that color combo you used...
Your card looks just great, I like the color combination. As being synesthete I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.
Glad you found us to enter it with! Very cute card!
Christine - Practical Scrappers
SO adorable!! I love how beautifully you colored this fairy!! Cute image!! Thanks for visiting my blog on the Sweet Pea blog hop!
Darling. I like the way you placed a flower on each side of your image. Great work on your colouring too.
tammy what a fantastic card,love your colouring,thanks for joining us at lexis creations
lalkygirl x x
This card is gorgeous! I love the colours and what a cute image...she is coloured beautifully! Thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations
Hugs Lexi xxx
Your coloring is wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Awwww......what a sweet and adorable card! Your image is so cute!!! Your coloring is fabulous and your detailing rocks Tammy!
hugs
Risa:)
Hi Tammy, Beautiful card, cute image and lovely flowers. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.
Pat xx
A stunning card
Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations
oh this is sooo sweet just love the colours thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs from Daniele x
lovely card - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge this week x
What a pretty Valentine card, and the colors are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)
Oh my look at the coloring on this card! It is amazing! Girl your coloring is the best!
Hugs.
~Pam
What a sweet card. Your color is so amazing. I wish I could get these results with my copic markers. Girl you are the best!
Hugs,
Pam
Hi, what an awesome card, i have become a follower, i would love it if you would join mine
thanks
stamp'en with cj
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment