Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Recipe Challenge

This week at Michelle Perkett Studio our challenge was based on a sketch.  This will be our very last challenge on the PCP group because starting next week we have our very own challenge blog!!!!  Now how fun is that!?!  For this challenge I have also incorporated a recipe challenge from Sketches! {by tamara}.  I am so happy that she has started her sketch blog back up!!  Some of you may recall that I was on her scrapbook DT some time ago and I loved working with her.  She is just the sweetest person!!  Okay...now on to my card!!

The image is called Daydream Fantasy and I absolutely love her!!  She is very detailed but that was the fun part!!  She is colored with Copics and glittered with Stickles.  The recipe was to use rub ons, bling and flowers.  Hey...that's an easy one for me!!  I used a Basic Grey rub on flourish and tore apart a Prima flower crystal for my bling.  I also used Prima mini roses for my flowers and used my MS vine punch.  The ribbon is by Offray and the hat pin is from Maya Road.  I also used a digital sentiment by VL Designs from The Stamping Boutique.   The DP is the new Basic Grey Origins and OMGosh, I love all of this line of paper!!!

I am really happy with how my card turned out and hope you enjoy it too!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again real soon!!!

Have a good one!!!


7 comments:

Anne said...

Your card is so sweet Tammy! Adorable details and colors.

Hugs, Anne

Sandra H. said...

Very, very pretty Tammy!!!

Rachel Witthaus said...

Wow, it is so detailed and delicate. Very nice!

Vicki said...

Tammy this card is just breathtaking! I really love your colors...that paper is really pretty...very very elegant card.

HUGS!

Vicki

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is stunning Tammy! I have to agree with you on the Origins paper. I was peeking at it at the LSS and almost couldn't wait for the pad I ordered from Susana I loved it so much, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant card. Beautiful.
Hugs,
Pam

Michelle said...

Tammy this is so gorgeous!! I still cant believe you colored all of those flowers!!:) Just an incredible entry! Thank you, Tammy!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails