Isn't this just the cutest little giraffe? I decided that I was going to color mine with our challenge colors just for something cute and whimsical. I'm terrible about picking my paper before I color and what do you know...I found scraps that matched perfectly!! While looking for embellishments I happened upon a sticker sheet by 7 Gypsies in my little mini scrapbooking store!!! LOL! It fit perfect with my cute little whimsical giraffe!!!! After all.....how many pink with red polka dot giraffes have you ever seen in your life!?! :)
The image was colored with Copics and can you believe, I forgot to take a picture. This one was fairly simple though and I used RV000, 02, 06 and 09 and R32, 35, 37 and 39. I also used W9 and 7on the feet and my DP is from American Crafts.
I hope you will join us at The Pixie Cottage for our challenge and don't forget that you have two weeks to complete it. Hop on over to The Pixie Cottage blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created using these colors as their inspiration!! They are all awesome!!
You really need to check out the store too as Michelle has been and will be getting some new stamps and OMGosh....are they ever cute cute cute!!
Also Michelle has a super blog candy to giveaway too!
There are great new stamps arriving in the store any day soon and she wants to know which is your favorite.

Just add the picture of the blog candy with a link and then leave a comment telling us which your favorite HERE and you could win your favorite!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope too see you at The Pixie Cottage blog!!!
Have a good one!!!!


7 comments:
Tammy,
He sure is a cutie, well I think he's a he even if he's pink!! LOL
I love the papers and the rick rack is super.
Too cute Tammy!!! I just love seeing your creations and reading your oh so sweet comments you leave me!!
P.S About the paper you use!! When I won the last Followers draw over at the Sweet pea blog, Connie sent me a card and 4 images that she stamped on the same paper you use!! Now where do you buy yours?? As I see you live in the US. You can email me with the info if you don't mind!! Thanks and a Huge Hug!!
Angela
I love this one!! it´s terribly cute Tammy!!!
I love the card!! Soooo cute!! HUGS!!
I have to agree with Katie about the "he" I always told my boys it takes a strong man to wear pink!
All kidding aside your card is adorable.
Hi Tammy,
Your card is super duper cute! Your image is adorable and beautifully colored! Awesome DP and color combo's too!
hugs
Risa:)
How cute. Your cards are always so gorgeous. I love the music on your site.
Hugs,
Pam
Post a Comment