The stamp is from Sweet Pea Stamps, ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection and the stamp is called Blue Eye Fairy. I have a confession to make....I now own every single one of the Fantasy Art stamps. I'm hopelessly addicted to them and they are so amazing!! If you haven't see this line of stamps....you can check them out HERE!!!
Copics Used..............
I have also used the sketch from The Sweet Stop beings I didn't get my card posted in time for the last one!! If you have never seen the sketches from The Sweet Stop.....you really need to check them out!! Korin has the most beautiful sketches that I have ever seen!!!
Thanks for stopping by and on Tuesday I will be posting the new challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio and you do not want to miss this one!! I definitely had to step outside my box to do it!!!! LOL....just a little tease!!!
Have a good one!!!



12 comments:
WOW Tammy!!! She is absolutely beautiful!! You did an excellent job coloring this beautiful image..
Oh WOW Tammy this is just beautiful!! I too own all of Ching Chou Kuik's Fantasy Art Collections!! I am highly addicted!! They are so fun to color!! I just posted 2 cards with the Haiti Releif stamp "shining On"!! We have about 5" of snow that is now a solid sheet of ice on the roads and ground!! So i have just been crafting all day!! Can't wait to see your Michelle Perkett creation!!
Hugs:)
Angela
this is just stunning and I cannot wait to get my Sweet Pea stamps! You did a fabby job... way to go!
Beautiful SP card Tammy! You did such an amazing job coloring the hair!! Stunning!!
Hi Tammy, this is beautiful! I love how you colored her face, it´s gorgeous
Wow....Tammy,,,your image is stunning and your coloring rocks!!!! After visiting your blog earlier this week, I confess, I had to buy a couple of the Sweet Pea Stamps. My stamps arrived yesterday and hopefully I will get a chance to color during the week.
Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for the inspiration!
hugs
Risa:)
Tammy - thank you for the sweet comments over at Catered Crop. Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you commented because it gave me a chance to come see you here. What an incredible artist you are!
You did an absolute beautiful job coloring her!!!
Oh WOW,your card is so gorgeous!!!! I lovet it :)
Tammy you are so talented. I love all your cards, especially the one for your dh for valentine's day!!! You make me want to buy some copic markers and try this out.
Cat
Wow Tammy, this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop. Hope to see you again!
Hugs,
Renata
Very nice Tammy. I found your blog from PCP and took your advice on using the E33 as a skin color and was very happy with the results, thanks!
Post a Comment