Thursday, January 21, 2010

Copic Creations Challenge

Phindy's Place is sponsoring the Copic Creations blog challenge for the 2nd half of January and the challenge is ethnic skin tone.  Okay... this is totally a first for me!!!  I used Phindy's images called sticky elbow and tried to create an Asian skin tone.  I used the same colors as Jamie Bova but I couldn't get mine to look like hers so I just played with it until I achieved a look that I thought was close!!

So....how did I do?  I just love this image and I really had a lot of fun coloring her!!

Here are the colors that I used:


Thank you for visiting my blog today and hope that you will check back with me tomorrow because I'm going to have a new Michelle Perkett Studio card for you.  Did you know that we have a new challenge blog for Michelle Perkett Studio!?!  You can find it here!!!  We would love to have you join us!!!

Have a good one!!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Beautiful colors and great layout!

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Tammy
This card is soooo cute !!

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, you did a fantastic job! I need to take this challenge some time too. You rocked this one! Love your card.

coldwaters2 said...

It has been wonderful looking at this beauty Tammy the papers, colours and design are gorgeous and that image is pure perfection.

Hugs
Lorraine x

mycardz said...

WOW! Your card is soooo adorable! I just love this little cutie, and you've colored her perfectly. Thanks for joining us at the Copic Creations Challenge! hugz, Mary

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Tammy, this image is adorable and you colored her beautifully. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

debb said...

Tammy- she is so cute! Love her!

Anonymous said...

so adorable Tammy! Just perfect in Pink!
thx for playing w/us in the CC challenge this time!
Pam Going Postal

Related Posts with Thumbnails