This week Renata created this sketch for us to use as our inspiration.
Wow....great sketch but dang, did I ever struggle with it!! I guess I couldn't get my little brain outside the box or maybe it was that long break we had!! LOL! I did many a layout and finally came up with something that I was happy with!!!
I used a soon to be release stamp from Sandra Hammer. I just love the Hannah stamps and this one is no exception!! Just a quick note to all of you who are Hannah lovers....they are coming out in smaller version!! Be on the lookout for them and all of the soon to be released stamps HERE! Personally, I am soooo excited!! Okay, back to the task at hand!! LOL! I wanted something fun and funky for this stamp so I opted for some DP from Love Elsie. I know, it's really old but it was perfect for this stamp! And besides....who's more fun and funky than Elsie right!?! The image was colored with Copics and I used some AC Playhouse chipboard hearts. I used some stamp from My Sentiments Exactly for my word hearts and what's a Valentines Day card without stickles!?! *wink*
I hope you can join us for our first challenge of the year and show us what you can do with Renata's awesome sketch!!!! Make sure to check out The Pixie Cottage Blog to see the rest of the AWESOME design teams take on this fun sketch!!
Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you at The Pixie Cottage!!!!
Have a good one!!



6 comments:
Tammy,
I love this!
A super cute image and I really like the 50's/60's Rock and Roll feel it has to it :)
Hi Tammy!
Love it! Sorry if I made it difficult for you.
Renata
Your card is gorgeous Tammy! Lovely colors and you coloring is fab!!
Hugs, Anne
Hey Tammy,
I've been away from home almost all day and finally I can sit down and relax! Whew!
Your card is fabulous!!! Awesome job with the challenge and Hannah is totally adorable and colored in beautifully!
hugs
Risa:)
WOW Tammy!! April looks beautiful all colored in!!! Very, very nice work!!
How wonderful! You did a beautiful job showing off Sandra's new image.
Beautiful.
Hugs,
Pam
Post a Comment