Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friday Sketchers

I colored this adorable digital image from Karen's Doodles and decided that I wanted it to be in a circle.  Okay....now what!?!  Then began the search for a sketch that might work with this image and I went to the Friday Sketchers blog and was like OMGosh....was this sketch made just for me!?!  LOL!!!  I had to do a little revamping of the sketch but I really love how it turned out!!!

This image is called Pony Love and I think I'm in love.  Karen has some of the cutest images and you really should go check it out.  She is a new digital company and I think she has some serious staying power!!!  LOL!!

My image was colored with Copic markers and I used my new Martha Stewart punch!  I LOVE IT!

Stop on over to Karen's Doodles and see if there is something that you can't live without!!!  If your like me, there will be A LOT more than one!!  Hehe!!

Thanks for visiting today and have a great one!!!!


3 comments:

Vicki said...

Tammy! I love your layout but most of all I love that image and your coloring! How sweet your card is...I love how it turned out too. I will have to go check out that new digi site...thanks for the tip!

HUGS!
Vicki

Jeanette said...

Wow Tammy! I love, love your card. Your coloring is wonderful and the DP choices perfect. I love this image and I think I am going to check out the site. TFS!
Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers! Hugs Jeanette :)

Micki said...

OMG, your coloring rocks. Love the card and that image within the circle works great! Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails