This is Pearl! Isn't she just awesome!?! I used Diamond Stickles on her pearls and I really love the look in real life!! I still haven't figured out how to take a good picture of bling!! My DP is from Sassafras Lass and the glittery CS is from Doodlebug. I also used my MS stem punch and Prima flowers.
Copics Used..............
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us for the Michelle Perkett Studio challenge!!
Have a good one!



9 comments:
OMG!! Tammy! This is awesome!! Wow!! I love how you colored her, the colors are gorgeous together and her hair and makeup are incredible!! all the bling, paper and embellishmets are perfect!! Thank you for another amazing entry, Tammy!!:)
Tammy, I love your card. Great job.
Wow Tammy! How fab is this? Love your coloring and the dp is wonderful! I'm so glad I found your blog!
Hi Tammy - just thought I'd pop in and tell you how much I *love* your card. Your coloring is great and the flowers & buttons are a great detail.
Cheers,
Susan
WOOOOOWWWW Tammy!!! I love it!!! what a great crafter you are... so happy to be inspired by an artist like you. Lots of hugs!
Oh My Gosh Tammy! This is so beautiful and I love the colors. I also love the way you colored the image. The buttons are perfect and the flowers are so nice.
hugs
Pattie
Tammy!! This is just beautiful!! I love the colrs and the way you have colored her!!
Hugs:)
Angela
P.S. Thanks on your help with the CS!! I ordered some last night! Oh yeah I did order some of Michelle's images the other night!! I just haven't had time to color and create with them yet!! Hopefully this weekend!!!
Oh Tammy...what a gorgeous card! Just love the colours you chose...and your colouring, of course...you do it so well! :) Pearl is beautiful!
Your card is beautiful Tammy! Your image is gorgeous!!!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment