Monday, January 18, 2010

What Weekend

I seem to get more done during the week than I do on the weekends.  That must be because I'm a housewife and hubby is home on the weekends.  Usually I have my granddaughters on the weekends too!  This weekend I had my youngest granddaughter and she is just getting too fun.  She always says "Kiss" and then after you kiss her she says "I los (love) you"!!!  She just melts my heart!

On Friday I managed to get this card done using another one of the Fantasy Art stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps.  I am so loving these stamps!!  Here's the card I created............

I really love how she turned out and I love this yummy DP!!!  It matched my image perfectly!  You can' really see it but I used stickles on her and the flowers to add some bling.  I used my new MS heart boarder punch.  I colored her with my Copics and as promised.....I am including a picture of the colors that I used!!!

Copics used:

As you can probably tell, I use lots of colors when I color!!!  I just love color.

Thank you for visiting today and I hope to have more for you tomorrow but I have to take my granddaughter home and it's snowing!!!  Dang...why couldn't it just wait until I got home!!

Have a good one!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Your coloring is awesome!!

RosesMarijke said...

Very beautiful card.....gorgeous!!

Vicki said...

Tammy your card is so pretty...and I do love your coloring...really like the colors you used...pretty layout too! I can relate to not getting much done on the weekends! I had babies all weekend this weekend and no time for blogging...but I wouldn't change that for anything...love those babies!

Kerry said...

It's stunning Tammy!

Kristen H said...

I love coloring too! this is so pretty, and the image is great! I agree about getting less done when the husband is around. He works from home somedays, and I end up slacking in my craft room!!! I do like when he is home though!
Your cards are excellent!

Angela said...

OMG Tammy, this is just absolutely beautiful!!! Your coloring is just STUNNING!!! I feel the same way you do, I too LOVE.... these stamps!!! I have more fun coloring these than any of my other stamps!!! I too use alot of colors when I color!! I just love the depth you have added to this image with your beautiful coloring!!! I am for sure a follower of your work!!
Hugs:)
Angela

ileana said...

WOOOOOWWWWWWWW Tammy!!! I love this card! beautiful, beautiful, super beautiful! It´s always so good to stop by here... Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails