Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pile It On........

And dang did I ever!!  I have found this new challenge blog called Pile It On and they challenge you to create a card for as many challenges as you can get with one card.  Wow...did I ever have fun with this one!!!  First I'm going to show you my card and then I'll get to all of my challenges.  My stamp is a digital image from Phindy's Place called Love Flutterby.

Isn't this little girl just too cute!?!  You should check out all of Phindy's images!!  They are all great!!  Of course my image is colored with Copics and can you believe that I even remembered to take a picture of the colors I jused again!?!  I'm so proud of myself!!  LOL!!

Copic Colors Used:

Now on to all of my challengs............

Flutter By Wednesday - Embossing and a butterfly, fairy or angel.
Crafty Creations - Valentine's or Love
Charisma Cardz - Anything New (digital stamp)
Paper Cutz - Summer Theme (what's more summer than capri's , headwraps and butterflies!?!)

Spoon Full of Sugar - Lots of Layering
Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
Sketches! {by tamara} - Sketch
Pile It On - Tie it Around
Incy Wincy Designs - Color Me Wonderful (favorite coloring medium - Copics)
Your Next Stamp - Anything that Sparkles (stickles and sakura stardust pen)
Papertake Weekly - Pretty Pink
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Buttons
One Stop Challenge - Fancy Edges and Corners

Dang....how's that for a few challenges!?!  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope that you have enjoyed your stay.  HeeHee!

Have a good one!!


38 comments:

Danni said...

Wow, that's alot of challenges! Awesome job! Such a delightful card!! I love your coloring and the colors you chose! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

~Jeri~ said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card!! Your color is amazing!!! All the elements and embellies are perfect!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges!

Vee said...

Fabulous card love the colours. Well done with all the challenges too and thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is so lovely and your right her images are terrific! Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz! Beth

kim.mom said...

Love your card! Great job coloring that wonderful image! Thanks for playing at Sew Many Challenges - hope we see you again next week!

Michelle said...

That's a TON of challenges - you go!! How awesome. Fabulous card too - super cute image. So glad you played along with the FBW challenge this week!

Suzi Mac said...

It's just adorable, love that image and the colours you've chosen, great edging too. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Luv Suzi x

Country Mouse said...

OMG! I LOVE this image!!!! I'm gonna add it to my 'wish list'! You should see it getting longer by the day!!!LOL Love your blog and thanks for following mine! We'll be following eachother in circles!!:)

Karen Wilson said...

Ohhhh, this is ADORABLE! And WOWZERS on all those challenges! WTG!

Thanks for joining us this week at FBW!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

That is a lot of challenges! I love your coloring - WOW! Thanks for joining us at YNS
Hugs
Karen

Audrey said...

wow! what a super super sweet card! I love that image and you colored it perfectly! I love the colors that you used. Great job on all those challenges! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Rachel Witthaus said...

Wow! That is awesome colouring! Love it :)

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the edges and the colours are lovely, well done on so many challenges in one card. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Janine Rachau said...

Awesome coloring! And love your coordinating ribbons.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Looks wonderful! I can only get a few at a time. I feel great if I can get in 3! You rocked it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card...especially for incorporating that many challenges! Thanks for including Sketches! {by Tamara} this week.

DesertBuni said...

Awesome Colors! Your coloring is awesome, Love the details! Thanks for palying with us at Sew Many Challenges!

Unknown said...

Wow, you did a great job on all those challenges Tammy! I love your card, the colours are so bright and the image is so sweet!

Randi said...

Adorable card Tammy! Gorgeous coloring! Love all the Copic colors you used!! Amazing job with all those challenges! Wow!

Risa said...

Wow...I love everything about your gorgeous card Tammy! Your image is beautiful and the detailing is fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

Kim Burmeister said...

Very cute, Tammy! I am glad to see I am not the only one who uses a bunch of copics when coloring. Love your card!

kris said...

This is soooo pretty!! i LOVE how the colors are bright and stand out!! Thanks for playing with us at FBW! hugs!

Kimberly S said...

Very cute, and you did such a lovely job! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday!

PS You really need to stop by my blog and check out yesterday's post! I think it'll make you smile. :)

Donna said...

Thanks for joining us at Dare U, your card is just perfect for our button theme :) Donna x

Unknown said...

your coloring is perfect! So intricate and real!

Thanks for playing with us at Sew Many Challenges - Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge.

Angela
SewManyCards.com

Nancy said...

I think that I have serious challenge envy!! LOL!! I love Pile it On also!! The image you chose is spectacular...awesome card! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Unknown said...

Wow, love it, love the colours, everything really, thanks for playing along at Sew Many Cards

Rose said...

your card is wonderful, thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

cheryl said...

this is so sweet love the image great coluring too thank you for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxxxxx

Itzuvit said...

Great mix of challenges.
this is adorable card I love the green and pink combo!
Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Itzuvit xx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card. You used one of my favourite colour combos.
Hugs
Sandra x

Jessica Theodore said...

Wow so many challenges and still a abulously stunning card!! Love what you have done with Tamaras sketch, thanks for playing along with us :) xx

Nikki said...

Fanastic Job on all the challenges and you've colored this just wonderful
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki

stitchy said...

What a beautiful card, colors are so bright and vivid...and so many challenges, wow, good luck on every one of them...
hugz
stitchy xx

new challenge blog starts up on Valentines' Day, would love to have you join in
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

Piali said...

First of all I'll say your coloring rocks!!! love the card..very pretty. TFS with Pile it on...
Hugs
Piali

shelly said...

lovely card thank you for sharing over at ccc and papercutz

Anonymous said...

wow tammy, your coloring is gorgeous!!!! I am so glad you find Pile It On! and you did a marvelous work Pilin' those challenges us... I hope you keep joining us...

-- dalis
PIO Owner

SemSee said...

WOW! Wonderful card, and fab colouring! Thanks for joining our sparkly challenge at YNS Challenges! Hope to see you again! Hugs, Sem (YNSC DT)

Related Posts with Thumbnails