This is the very first time I have created a banner so I'm not overly thrilled with it!! It just seems to blah to me. Sorry for the crappy picture but we are having a snow storm and the light is awful!!
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E13, E21 and R20
Hair and bear - E25, E31, E35, E50 and YG93, YG95, YG97
Jammies - BV25, V91, V93, V95
Gifts - Y000, Y11, Y15, YR24, YG63, YG67, R32, R35, R67, R39, B21, B23, B26
Christmas tree - G29, G40, YG63, YG97, R30, R31, R35, R37, R39
Hope you enjoy my little banner!
Have a good one!!!


9 comments:
Tammy how can you not be thrilled with it?! (Shocked face here! lol) It's wonderful. I love it. I think you've got the colours, and the images/decorations spot on!xx
Tammy that is so cute! What a great decoration. Shelley
This is so wonderful Tammy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Laughing??? Who's laughing??? This is so sweet!! I love the work that you put in and Little Eden is soooo sweet! Thank's for joining us at EB World and good luck!
Hugs
Linda
Oh Tammy I LOVE THIS!! So out of the box thinking!!!!!!!
Thank you for joining and sharing with us at EBW challenge blog.
hugs, Janiel
Tammy, You rocked it g/f! They are totally beautiful and love how you chose your colors so perfectly! Gorgeous!
Hi Tammy
Why shall we laugh? I loooove your project a lot. Very creative and wonderful too. Your colouring is awesome! Thank you very much for joining us at EB World Challenge Blog.
I wish you good luck!
BIG hugs and have a successful day!
Pati
Oh wow!! Blah?!! HUH?!! Not what-so-ever!! This is just brilliant!! I adore your coloring on this sweet image and I love your joy banner!! Thanks so much for joining with us at the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge!! HUGS
Oh wow, your banner is sooo gorgeous! Sweet little eden is colored so amazingly! Great job!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at EBW challenge.
Hugs, Kiki
Post a Comment