Hi everyone!! I'm so happy that you have stopped by today. You all don't know how much you mean to me!! Well, it's time for a new challenge over at the Simply Scrapping Crafts Copic Challenge Corner. I just love new challenge time! :) This month we are going to playing for fun as a lot of people are so busy in December and we don't want any of you to be stressed out. So, if you can play along awesome (we love seeing your creations) and if you can't its not a big deal. :) Our challenge this week will help you finish up those last minute Christmas cards. We challenge you to color with Red and Green. For my card I have used this adorable Christmas cutie from Phindy's Place called "Downhill from Here". For some reason I had a really hard time putting this card together but it finally worked out in the end! Whew....I was starting to stress there for awhile!! Thank goodness for a huge stash of embellies!! :) Here's my card....
I think this image is perfect for those From our House to Yours cards. It's just too cute!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my card today. We would really love it if you would join us at Copic Challenge Corner on Simply Scrapping Crafts.
Have a good one!!!


9 comments:
wonderful card Tammi I love the digi and the colors are great
hugs Lia
Oh how sweet!! This is just precious!
beautiful card, i love the image and your layout
Kevin xx
So gorgeous card Tammy,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh, soooo cute! Gosh, your coloring-unbelievable!
Head on over to my blog-I have a little something for you :)
This is one of my all time favorite cards! I love it!
oh Tammy, this is just precious! love it! beautiful coloring and designing!
Pam Going Postal
I love this card! It's one of my most favorites that I've seen this season so far! :) So gorgeous!
Hi Tammy, I took a look around your blog. You are so incredibly talented! You're a master when it comes to coloring and shading. Thanks for your kind words about my cards.
Post a Comment