For this challenge I have used one of my new Bildmalarna exclusive stamp club stamps from Bilmalarna.com . OMGosh...you wouldn't believe how cute these stamps are!! I just love each and every one of them!! Here's my card....
It's little Tossa just the cutest!! For this card I have colored the image with Copics and then I used Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol to add some shading and the background to my image. I have used Prisma's on my background before but was never brave enough to try it on my image!! For this one I have used them on the peach color on her dress to add the shading. It really does look awesome and my have to use this technique a little more often!!! I have also used my new Tonertex foil and glitter on her dress and buttons. WOW....that stuff is AWESOME!!! I also used the foil on the snowflake under my rose. Seriously people, you have got to get some of this stuff. The glitter even stays put!!! LOVE IT!!!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will join us at Copic Challenge Corner and show us your favorite coloring medium to use with Copics.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges....
Stamping Scrapping - Christmas
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Bildmalarna Blog - Red
Have a good one!!!

Publish Post


4 comments:
What a great card. That image is precious. TFS.
Oh WOW Tammy, I just LOVE this card. And those adorable little Tossa girls from Bild Malarna... aren't they sweet? Beautiful coloring of her...
big Hugs,
Lynda
So Pretty! Don't you just love those new Bildmalarna Stamps? Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge over on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central and our Red Challenge on the Bildmalarna Blog!
Hugs, Wini
Tossa is so well colored. Great card. Thanks for sharing at SSCC. C2
Post a Comment