Friday, November 19, 2010

A Sketch Challenge at Phindy's Place

Hey everyone!!  Well, have you ever gone to bed and right before your ready to fall asleep it whacks you in the head that you forgot to do your blog post!?!  OMGosh, I'm so sleepy so I'm going to keep this one short!  :)

This week at Phindy's Place we have this FABULOUS sketch for you to play with...


This sketch is from our very own Anne-Marije!!  Isn't it awesome!?!

Here's the card I created with the "Tango for Two" image...


Ahhhhh...two of my favorite people have finally gotten together!!  :)  I just love Mrs. Comfy and Mr. Brown and don't they just look so happy together!?!  LOL!!

Thank you for stopping by today and make sure you hop on over to Phindy's Place and check out the cards from the rest of the DT.  They are all FABULOUS!!  Hope you will join us this week and show us your take on this awesome sketch.

Have a good one!!


11 comments:

Annika said...

I'm equally delighted to see these too together! lol
Wonderful work!!
Hugs
|Annika

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love it!!! Great creation and I love these two together as well. For a last minute post, PERFECTION!!

Happy Birthday lovely lady!

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card tammy, so love the image and it has been beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!

I love your card, to be honest I wasn't too sure this digi would appeal to me. But now you've worked your magic on it with your Copics it just looks stunning, you have one heck of a gift there
Have a great day
Hugs
Anne
xxx

Karen said...

Wow I love what you have done with this image hun. A perfect card all round.
I'm so looking forward to taking part in this week's challenge.xx

Anne-Marije said...

Wowie this card is so wonderful! I really love what you've made with my sketch!
Big Hugs,
Anne-Marije

Payne Holler Cards said...

hey I didnt know it was your birthday - hope it was great!

your card is stunning - your coloring talent is just absolutely perfect! wow wow wow !!!!
hugs GF (-:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Tammy that image is brilliant so is your colouring and design I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Cec said...

Aah, Mrs. Comfy and Mr. Brown all dressed up in their Christmas best and so beautifully coloured. love this card Tammy.
Hugs!
Cec

Unknown said...

Tammy, This is GORGEOUS! Love the two together doing the tango! Your coloring never ceases to amaze me!! Your designs are over the top!! Hugzzzz xoxoxox

Ann English said...

Wow, wow, WOW!!! I LOVE this, Tammy. Your coloring is perfection! Beautiful card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails