Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas is Coming.....

At Phindy's Place this week!!  Hi everyone.  Yep, we want to see your Phindy Christmas cards this week!!

For my card I have used a new image from Phindy's Place called "Gingerbread Delight" and she is so precious!!!  I just want to squeeze her.  :)
Isn't she just darling!?!  I played with some different colors on this image and was happy with how it turned out.  Sorry the picture is not so hot because I had to use my Ott light because we have been so grey here the last few day.  It kinda washes out the colors.

Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT has created for this awesome challenge!!  I would love to get every single one of them for Christmas!!!  ;)

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at Phindy's Place this week!!!

Have a good one!!!


11 comments:

2amscrapper said...

I agree--that image is totally darling--as is your card!

Cec said...

Super card. I like the colours, that little black lace strip and your great papers. Of course your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs!
Cec

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tammy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Annika said...

D'ya know, I think we have chosen an slightly similar colour scheme!! lol I really like that combo! And that cool black lace/ribbon strip is so gorgeous!!
Hugs
Annika

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh Tammy I busted out laughin'...must be that "great minds think alike" thing LOL
but YOUR coloring has blown me away - just gorgeous - love the colors you used and her hair is perfect...ok..back to the drawing board for me (-:
lovin that ribbon treatment WOW!

Danni said...

Awww, this is just darling! Love your coloring as always! You are a rockstar!!

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning creation Tammy that image, the colours and design are just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ellis said...

Wonderful card, I'm going to make mine tonight! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anne said...

LOVE the colourscheme you've used here Tammy, very elegant and such an adorable image.

Happy birthday to you my friend

Hugs
Anne

Anne-Marije said...

What a fantastic card! You've coloured this cutie so well...
xxx Anne-Marije

*Ang* said...

Really cute image, love what you've done with it. Fabulous embellishments. Take care, Ang x

Related Posts with Thumbnails