I so love how the coloring turned out on this card but not overly happy with the design. Oh well...some days are just like that! :) I was just playing around with my apples and totally didn't write down what colors I used. Of course.....because I love how it turned out. Never fails!!! :P
I hope you will join us this week at Simply Scrapping Crafts and did you know that there are LOTS of fun challenges for you to play along with for prizes. SSC is an awesome place to hang out at and everyone is so nice. You will love it there!!! I believe that there is still time to get in on the Free Copic Classes but you had better hurry!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you at Copic Challenge Corner on Simply Scrapping Crafts!!!
Have a good one!!


5 comments:
This is so gorgeous!! fabulous job!
hi tammi,
your card is gorgeous I love this stamp and great coloring
hugs Lia
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :) Such a wonderful card Tammy! :)
Oooohhh, fab feathering and shading work, been staring at it for ages now!
Hugs
Annika
I would love to receive this card! You knocked it out of the park love it!
Cathy Spindle
Post a Comment