Monday, October 18, 2010

Stupid Cat

Hey everyone!  Well today was supposed to be the post for the new challenge at Pollycraft but unfortunately I have had a little mishap involving my hubby's cat!!!  I had my image all colored and ready to take a picture but didn't have time to do it before I left for Idaho Falls to pick up my granddaughters and while I was gone my hubby's cat jumped onto the TV tray that my project was sitting on along with my coffee mug and spilled it all over my image!!!  Totally ruined it!!  Here's what's left after I was able to salvage some of the nonpaper embellies.....
What a mess huh!?!  I hope to get a chance to redo my card and post it for you but I had my 2 month old and 2 year old granddaughters this weekend and oh my....I'm not as young as I used to be!!!  :)  I will post a couple of pictures for you but in the meantime make sure you check out the challenge at Pollycraft this week and see the fabulous inspiration from the DT!!

Here's a picture I took of Kaiya and Briley.  Oops....not very good at holding little sis up yet and would you look at the wild hair on that child!!  Guess she got her Daddy and Nana's curly hair, poor girl!  :)

Little miss Briley with her big gummy grin!!  :)  I just love when babies smile!!!
Don't ya just wanna squeeze her!?!

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at the Pollycraft challenge this week!!  I promise that I will have a card for you next week.  How do you ground a cat from jumping up onto stuff!?!  :)

Have a good one!!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card!! But, I have to admit I love your pictures more!! Love looking at your stuff!! Gives me so much inspireation!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Paula said...

Oh Tammy, you do make me laugh...
Whats left of your card looks fab...lol!!

Your photos are beautiful, hope you've enjoyed your weekend!!

Paula x

Danni said...

Sorry that the cat decided to alter your coloring..it still looks fab to me!
Such adorable girls!! Fun photos!

Patricia St Martin said...

Tammy, your children are beautiful. The baby is adorable, love those picture. Kids are kids gotta love them.

Unknown said...

Geezz Tammy I am not sure how to ground a cat!! So sorry for the mishap but your card is still stunning!! I bet ya almost flipped when you got home and saw the mess. However, looking at those beautiful grandchildren surely made up for it!! They are beautiful and I want to squeeze both of them!! Hugzzz,

Lynne Armstrong said...

Awwwww Tammy...the girls are so cute...and very huggable looking :) Oh dear...don't know what to suggest about the cat...I have one like that (and a sometimes naughty dog!!) and haven't managed to sort it yet lol!!
I'll look forward to next week's card :)
Big hugs xx

Annika said...

Even after the accident the image and colouring still look lovely!!

But the real stars are your beautiful granddaughters - the are going to be such heart breakers one day!
Hugs
Annika

Angela B. said...

Oh my goodness those grandaughters are absolutely adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails