Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Show Us Your Shading/Shadowing

HELLO!!!  :)  I'm so glad that you stopped by today because have we got an awesome Copic challenge for you this week at SSC's Copic Challenge Corner!!  This week Colleen has challenged us to shadow and/or shade our image.  I just love my Copics and every little bit of practice I can get the better!  Here's the card that I created for this challenge.
OMGosh...aren't these S.W.A.L.K. images just the cutest things you've ever seen!?!  I even used my new Wonky Squares Spellbinder Nesties.  They are so cool looking!!!  I knew that I wanted to make my flowers for this card and I have had a few people ask me how I make my flowers to I took this opportunity to create a tutorial.  Can you guess how many times I had to start over!?!  :P  The one that I finally settled for (only because I wasn't going to do it 4 times) you can hear my dog just a sawing logs in the background.  Bwaahaahaa!!!!  Anyway, you can find my flower tutorial HERE and I hope you enjoy it.  I think I sound like a total dork!!!

I hope you will join us at the SSC Copic Challenge Corner for a super fun challenge and while your there check out the FREE beginner Copic Classes being offered by Lisa Futch.  Can't beat the price huh!?!  :)  Hope to see you there!!!!

Have a good one!!


3 comments:

Danni said...

Love this card! So pretty and your flowers are amazing! You are so talented!

Lia said...

fabulous card tammi
Hugs Lia

2amscrapper said...

great card and perfect shading

Related Posts with Thumbnails