Thursday, October 28, 2010

Partay At Phindy's Place

WooHoo...everyone loves a party and have we got one going on over at the Phindy's Place PCP group!!  You still have a little bit of time to join us and win some awesome prizes.  Today was my turn to hostess the challenge and I have issued the challenge of......Use a Phindy's Place Christmas image and NONTRADITIONAL colors.

Here's the card I created to provide a little inspiration!!!  :)
I have used Phindy's "Sweet Carol" image for my card and I just love her!!!

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13 and R20
Robe - W0, W2, W4 and E53 with lots of colorless blender
Hair - E34, E35, YR20, YR21

DP - Basic Grey Capella
Sentiments - Stampin' Up
Sheet Music stamp - Unity
Distress ink
Stickles
DoodleBug Crushed Velvet

My bow is a bow easy bow without the bow easy!!  I keep misplacing that darn thing so I have just started using my fingers to do it.  If any of you would like me to do a tutorial....just let me know!  :)

I have made my roses.  I just love how those little ones turned out even though they were a lot harder to put together!!!  You can find the tutorial located in the tutorial section above.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will join us at Phindy's Place as we approach the end of our partay!!! 

Have a good one!!!


9 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card tammi I love this dig
hugs Lia

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Just beautiful! Love the elegance of it!

Ann English said...

So gorgeous, Tammy! I love it!

Brandi said...

Your card is just beautiful Tammy! :)

Tracy S said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the colors you use don her gown and that ribbon is fabulous.

Unknown said...

Love this card so very pretty! Your coloring is awesome g/f!! Be very proud of it!

Lynne Armstrong said...

WOW Tammy...another totally gorgeous card! Love this colour combo for Christmas...so elegant. I've been really strong and not bought Capella...YET!! It's beautiful paper...goes perfectly with your beautifully coloured image :)
Big hugs xx

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!! I think she is so pretty and coloring is amazing. I have always loved your coloring thoe.

Hugs~
Ramona

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is just stunning - love it !!!
so elegant

Related Posts with Thumbnails