Monday, October 25, 2010

A Fond Farewell

Hey everyone!!  With sadness I post my final Pollycraft Guest Designer card for you.  It has been absolutely awesome working with Paula and this AWESOME team.  I can't thank you enough for allowing me to join you for the month of October.  You all are amazing!!

My final challenge with this team was a sketch from Marit and OMGosh....I LOVE IT!!  Here's the sketch that you have to work with this week.

Now how fun is that sketch!?!  For my take on this sketch I used a couple of the adorable Cuthbert and Kiki images.  The first one is Cuthbert Skiing and the second one is Kiki Gifts and I absolutely adore both of these images.  You can find TONS of awesome images at Pollycraft Digi Stamps and More!!  Here's my card for this challenge.....
Aren't they adorable!?!  I had so much fun coloring them and creating this tri-fold card.

I hope you will join us this week and show us your take on the sketch and make sure you check out then FABULOUS inspiration from the DT at Pollycraft.  WOW....these girls have some amazing talent!!!!

Thank you for allowing me to be your Guest Designer for the month of October and I hope I provided a little inspiration along the way!!!

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge!!!

Have a good one!!!!


3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tammy,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynne Armstrong said...

See...just like I said Tammy...gorgeous eye candy to drool over when I come to visit your blog :) This is a great take on the sketch. Beautifully put together!
Big hugs xx

ThePurplePlace said...

I just LOVE this sweet card and these cute little bears.

I am sure you will be missed very much @ Pollycraft.


Hugs,
Lis

Related Posts with Thumbnails