Although I was unable to get a card done for the Phindy's Place Friday Challenge you really should check it out. Our challenge this week is "Something Cute". Now how hard is that with all of Phindy's AWESOMELY cute images!?!
SO.....DO YOU LOVE YOUR COPICS!?! If so did you know that there is a Copic Challenge Corner on SSC (Simply Scrapping Crafts)!?! If you haven't checked out SSC you are really missing out. I happened to find them on accident while doing some blurfing and had no idea that there was another fun group out there. I really love all of the different things to do on SSC. There are challenges a plenty and you have a chance to win prizes with most of them. The ladies are so fun and supportive. You really should come over and play along with us. Oh...and they are getting ready to have a Copic Coloring classroom taught by Lisa Futch. She is a fabulous teacher.
I'm going to post a few pictures from my vacation to the Oregon Coast. OMGosh...we had so much fun. Right up to the point where I got sick!!! Sheesh!!!!
Bwaahaahaa.....this is a picture of my hubby with a dead crab. I guess he wanted to show his dominance over this one after one of the live ones just about pinched his finger off. He has quite the nasty little gash on his pinky finger and his middle knuckle where the little sucker grabbed hold!!! My dad was about ready to wet his pants we was laughing so hard!!! Hubby needed a little BV to repair the wounded ego!! =) He had so much fun going deep sea fishing and crabbing!! Lesson learned.....always grab live crabs by the back legs. LOL!!!!
Now sit back and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean!!
Hope you have enjoyed my noncard post today!! :)
Have a good one!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment