Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A New DT Position

Hi everyone!!  I am super excited to announce that I have been asked to be on the DT at Simply Scrapping Crafts for the Copic Challenge Corner group.  I would love for all of you Copic lovers to join me in some awesome fun!!  There are even prizes to be won!!  :)  Here is a card that I made for last weeks challenge which was Color Grey Hair or Metal.  I love Kenny K's images!!!!

Our challenge for this week is to color using Orange and Black.  You can use any image that you want too so why not come join us!!  The only restriction is that you must use Copics!  :)

Hope to see you there!!!

Have a good one!!


8 comments:

-Sanna- said...

Wow, this was beautiful.
Nice colors...

Unknown said...

Congrats Tammy! That image is great. Love how you color, as always!
Shelley

Cec said...

Congratulations GF. Love your card and your colouring is gorgeous. I wish I could join your new challenges but I can't afford Copics (see Cec crying). Maybe someone will buy me a winning lottery ticket :)
Hugs!
Cec

Tracy S said...

Congrats! I can see why they chose you... your coloring is gorgeous! Ty for the heads up on the challenge.. I put my info in on the site an dit is pending approval. I LOVE to color with my Copics.. and my favorite color is orange :) Woot!

Love this card.. Kenny K images are so fun and funky, love them.

Anne said...

Congratulations Tammy, they are lucky to have you
Hugs
Anne

Ruby said...

Congratulations, Tammy. You deserve it. Your work is always beautiful! Hope you have great fun and they know what they've got in you!!!!

Mae said...

Congrats Tammy!!! You have done a wonderful job.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tammy.

Hugs Riet.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails