Isn't he just the cutest!?! I just love this image to pieces!!! I just thought this little guy was perfect for this type of card. What do you think!?!
Aha....I found the tutorial!! You can view it HERE.
Copics used:
Chick - Y000, Y32, Y35, Y38 and YR15, YR18
Nest - E59, E57, E55, E53
Background stamp is distressed dots from Unity.
Make sure you check out the rest of the DT card. OMG....mine looks like a child did it compared to theirs!!!
Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at Phindy's Place for our "Fancy Folds" challenge!!
BTW....Phindy is having an awesome sale on her Christmas images and OMG, if you haven't seen all of the new Christmas cuties you really must head over to the Phindy's Place store!!!!
Have a good one!!



4 comments:
Tammy, this is absolutely adorable! What a perfect way to use this image and, as usual, your coloring is stunning!
How perfect to have this little cutie popping up from a pop-up card. Fabulous card my friend.
Hugs!
Cec
One of the coolest folds I've ever seen! Love the pop-up surprise effect which is PERFECT for the image and your colouring is absolutely stunning!!!
Hugs
Annika
Darling! All of these new folds to try-glad you found the tutorial! You did some "redecorating" here-elegant! Wonderful background to showcase your cards but a bit of a challenge to read text (I know-old eyes!)
Post a Comment