Friday, July 2, 2010

A Red White and Blue Phindy Friday

Hi everyone!!  Wow....seems like it's been forever since I last posted!  Sheesh, life has been totally crazy here lately and I'm ready for my house to be finished.  Hubby and I might just kill each other before this is over!!!  :)  I'm just kidding but things can get pretty ugly!

Okay....enough chatter!!  This week our challenge at Phindy's Place is to use Red White and Blue.  I really love coloring with those 3 colors but for the life of me I have been unable to locate the red white and blue DP that I know I have somewhere!!  Talk about having a tizzy fit!!!  :)

Here's the card that I created using Phindy's "Something Sweet" and OMG is she ever a sweetie!!!
See....isn't she just the sweetest thing ever!?!  My image is colored with Copics and you are not going to believe this but I have actually made my own roses!!  WOW, talk about too much fun!!!  I really love how they turned out!  My sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. and it was just perfect for this image, don't you think!?!

Thank you for stopping by today and I really hope you will show us your favorite Phindy image done is Red White and Blue!!!  Look forward to seeing you at Phindy's Place!!!

Have a good one!!!


13 comments:

Annika said...

Oh, it makes my heart melt!! Wonderful colouring on that sweet lil' summer cutie, Tammy!
Hugs
Annika

Jane Wetzel said...

adorable coloring on an adorable image...adorable roses...LOVE this!

Lisa Summerhays said...

What a sweet card. Love the butterfly and the color combo.

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy. Your card is fabulous! Happy 4th of July

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Have a fantastic weekend! Hope the house gets finished before there's a crime committed! Heehee!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tammy,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Oh that image is just too darling! What a precious card!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!!! Love it!

Ann English said...

So cute-love these summer cuties and love what you did with her!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh she's soooo sweet! and your roses are perfect! just adorable (-:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awww, Tammy this is just darling! What an absolutely beautiful card!
Wishing you and your family a Happy 4th. =)
Hugs,
Lynda

Unknown said...

Tammy! Such a cute card! Love the image and the colors of course are perfect!! Happy Fourth and soon all your work will be done and you will have a wonderful home! Love the roses you made...awesome!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this card is so lovely! I really love this digi....
xxx Anne-Marije

Related Posts with Thumbnails