Friday, July 9, 2010

An Embossing Challenge

Hi!!!  It's time for a new challenge at Phindy's Place and this week our challenge is Embossing.  You can do dry and/or heat embossing.  I really love embossing using both methods but for this challenge I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder.  I just love that thing!!!

Here's the card that I created using one of the new Summer Cuties called "Bye Bye Butterfly" and she is just darling!!!
I just love this adorable image!  She was just too much fun to color.  She has been colored with Copics and once again....I made my rose in the center of my flower.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope that you will join us this week at Phindy's Place and show us your take on our challenge!!

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Flutterby Wednesday - Anything goes as long as there's a butterfly, Angel or fairy.
SSCC - Use the colors red and/or blue.
By The Cute and Girly - Warm Summer Days.
Ooh La La Creations - Simply Summer.


Have a good one!!!


12 comments:

Annika said...

Oh Tammy, your colouring just makes me so jealous, you have brought that little cutie to life!! Wonderful card!!
Hugs
Annika

Sylvia Blum said...

aww.. how cute and you did a great job on the coloring as well as on the whole design. wonderful card, Tammy!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is super cute and so darling!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tammy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Grace said...

Tammy this is sooo cute! Love your coloring and sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

Grace said...

Oh wow Tammy this is soooo cute! Your coloring is amazing!!! Love the sweet image and colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this card is supercute! I love the digi you've used...
xxx Anne-Marije

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Tammy - this is the most adorable card - and that image - I just want to 'squeeze' her!! Totally adorable in everyway!!! It is a joy having you play along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSCC Design Team

Ann English said...

WOW, will you look at that coloring-amazing!!! Tammy, your cards keep getting prettier, if that's possible!!! And your coloring...WOW!!!

Michelle said...

Oh how sweet - love your card! Thanks so much for joining us at FBW this week!

Anne said...

Tammy this is just totally perfect and adorable, please come to England and show how to to colour like you!

Such a beautiful, peaceful card, the blue is just right

Hannapanna said...

Beautiful card. Love the pink and the blue and the image is really sweet. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails