Friday, July 16, 2010

Feeling Blue At Phindy's

Hi everyone!!  Yep, it's time for a new challenge at Phindy's Place!!  Our challenge this week is Feeling Blue.  Betcha you can guess what we want to see!!!  :)  Show us your best blue!!

For my card I have used another of Phindy's "Summer Cuties".  This one is called "Patience" and she is just perfect for a blue challenge!!  Here's my card............
Isn't she adorable!?!  I just love every single one of these images.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, 11, 00, R20
Dress - B02, 04, 06
Hair - E15, 17, 18
Water Can - C1, 2, 4, 7
Grass - G20, YG63, 67
Flower - Y11, 15, 17

I have also used a Viva glitter liner and Copic Opaque White (omg...I love this stuff!).  I also used Copics to color my clear Heidi Swapp flower and then used my blender solution on a paper towel.  It looks so much prettier in real life.  I have used a Prima flower center for my flower.  My DP is from Jennie Bowlin.  My sentiment stamp is from MSE.

For this card I have used last weeks sketch at The Pixie Cottage.  I couldn't enter the challenge because it ended on Wednesday but I loved the sketch anyway!!!  They have some FABULOUS sketches every week at The Pixie Cottage!!!

I am also entering this card into the Stamp Something challenge this week.  Go digital and Phindy's Place is one of the sponsors!!  Better hop on over there!!!  :)

Thank you for stopping by today and I really hope to see you at the Phindy's Place challenge this week!!

Have a good one!!!


20 comments:

Annika said...

Incredible colouring! Love your design, the pretty bow and that gorgeous flower, so lush!
xxx
Annika

-Sanna- said...

Wow. This was nice.
I love your work.
You are so good at coloring.
I want to follow your blog and i'll be back.....

Love from Norway.

Davi said...

Tammy this is the sweetest image and I love your beautiful coloring, layers and embellies to show her off!!

Erin... said...

So cute!!! great colors and yummy ribbon!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something today!

Brandi said...

Beautiful Tammy! Love the all blues. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Smiles ~ Brandi

Marlene said...

Absolutley GORGEOUS!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! The image is adorable!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tammy,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Awww, she is adorable!! What a precious, darling card!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Tammy this is beautiful the colours and image are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Angela said...

Oh Tammy this is GORGEOUS!!! Your coloring always amazes me!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Philomena said...

Tammy, what a tremendous job you did coloring this image! The whole card is just stunning.
Phindy

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is STUNNING Tammy! Gorgeous colouring :) As you said, these images are all so cute...think I might have to indulge in some shopping soon!
Hugs:)

Vicki said...

Simply simply beautiful Tammy! Your coloring is awesome!

HUGS!
Vicki

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Another beautiful card Tammy! You "rock" the Copics! I have missed you and visiting your blog! I hope everyone is fine!
~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tammy, this is just beautiful! Your coloring is incredible and this image-perfect. Love it!!!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh Tammy... this card is so cute! I really love your colouring. You did a fantastic job...
xxx Anne-Marije

Sylvia Blum said...

wow Tammy.. your coloring is just brilliant! love your card!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Anonymous said...

This is stunning!! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week! Hugs~ Andrea

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Tammy, Your card is beautiful!

I couldn't find an e mail address for you so I thought I'd leave a note in your comments.

I'd like to talk with you about making 2 sample cards for Operation Write Home's midweek throwdown challenge in September. My e mail is jan(at)operationwritehome(dot)org

Thanks,

Jan

Related Posts with Thumbnails