Friday, July 9, 2010

A Little of This and A Little of That

Hi everyone!!  I know that I have been MIA here lately but I have been so busy that it just kinda zapped my mojo.  I have done some relaxing in the evening by coloring when I can but just no mojo to create the cards!!!  Well....today my hubby had to work so I took the day for myself and managed to muster up some mojo!!  I have created a couple of cards today.  One using one of Mo's images for the Friday Sketchers Challenge and another using an awesome male image from Pollycraft Designs using the Pollycraft Monday Challenge sketch!!

First is the card using the Pollycraft Designs image "Maurice - Caught One".  Honestly....I had to buy all of them because I have had a lot of people asking me for cards for men lately and I think these images are FABULOUS!!!  For my card I have used the challenge at Pollycraft Designs which is a sketch this week.  It worked out perfectly for my card!!
Isn't this just the most FABULOUS image!?!  Check out the Pollycraft Designs challenge blog for this awesome sketch!!!

Picked as a Pollycraft Favorite

My second card is using a Mo's Digital Pencil Too called "Mother To Be 1".  When I first bought this stamp I had every intention of using it to make a card for my DIL but beings she's due in about 4 weeks I think it's a little late to say congratulations, huh!?!  Oh well....I still love this image and maybe I can use it someday!!!
I really enjoyed creating this card and have used the new Friday Sketchers sketch for this one.  Hey...I needed all the mojo help I could get!  :)  Oh...whats that I see...another handmade rose!?!  Okay, I'm hopelessly addicted to them!!  LOL!!

And here are a couple of cards that I created a couple of weeks ago when I was getting ready for our Saturday Market here in town.  For these two cards I have used a couple of Karen's Doodles images and OMGosh...does she ever have some cute ones.  I have a wedding couple that I colored but ran out of mojo today before I got it put into a card that is just a FABULOUS image.  Be on the lookout for that one in the hopefully near future!!!  Here's my cards.....
Super fun images huh!?!  I really enjoyed creating both of these cards and the top one was actually done for the Karen's Doodles challenge blog a couple of weeks ago but my blogger was having issues and I couldn't post it.  Oh well....you get to see it now!!!

Wow...sorry if I have overwhelmed you a bit today but thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to get on a more regular posting schedule!!  You all have no idea how much you mean to me!!

Have a good one!!!


10 comments:

Aud said...

Your cards are really gorgeous!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy,

Wow, what a lovely cards! Especially love the fisherman! You colored him so beautiful!

Hugs,
Renata

Lynne Armstrong said...

Nice to see your mojo back Tammy! Your work is such beautiful eye candy :) Love the fisherman...will have to go check him out!
Hugs :)

Unknown said...

Tammy! I think your mojo came back for these are fab cards! I love Karen's digi's,they are adorable! Who knows maybe your congratulations can be used later for DIL!! Ok gramma congrats!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Tammy,i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Tammy your cards are great. I love the mother to be image, she is beautiful!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Tammy these are stunning I love them all so much so different but fabulously created.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kylie said...

Wow haven't you been busy. Love your card following our sketch this week. Your colouring is awesome and I love how you've used Maurice on the card with those dp's. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft!

Kylie xo

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!!!

Anna R said...

Tammy-

CONGRATS on being selected a "favorite" at Pollycraft. Awesome cards as usual!

Related Posts with Thumbnails