Monday, July 26, 2010

A Challenge Filled Monday

Hi everyone!!!  I got to play today and dang did I have some fun.  I went on a challenge search and I found several that I could fit into one card.  I used this cute little freebie from Pollycraft

First I'll show you my card and then I'll give you some details....
Aren't they just an adorable couple!?!

Copic's Used:

Bears - E35, E31, E53, E50
Tux and Dress - W0, W2, W4, W6, W8 and B0000, B01, B02
Flowers - Y21, Y23, Y26

Used:
BG Capella DP
Scribbles 3D Paint
Diamond Stickles
Feathers


I used a flower punch to create my roses (yep...I'm finally getting better at making them) and also my MS branch punch.  The image is cut with my Spellbinders dies.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Love and Marriage
Stamp Something - Something Flowery
Crafty Creations - Happy or Sweet
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Digi
Daisy Doodle Creative Challenge - Here Comes the Bride
The Creative Cottage - Touchy, Feely
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Sketch
Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Congratulations

So many fun challenges!!!

Hope you will stop back by on August 2nd for the Michelle Perkett Studio Aloha Blog Hop dedicated to saying goodbye to her very first DT as she brings in some fresh new designers.  It should be lots of fun!!!

Thank you for stopping by today!!

Have a good one!!


16 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute!! Just adorable!

Tracy said...

wow this is gorgeous, love the colours you have used and the fabulous flowers. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

-Sanna- said...

Wow, Tammy. I loved this one.
It's gorgeous.

Sue said...

Hi Tammy
a gorgeous card, fantastic colouring, beautiful papers & design,thank you for joining us at Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Tammy,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Emma and Susan said...

What a beautiful creation, you are so inventive, WOW, amazing!! Thanks for joining us this week at Daisy Doodles. Good Luck!
Love Susan
xxx

Lawren said...

What a lovely card. I love the color choice. Thanks for joing us at Daisy Doodles.

Lawren
Dasiy Doodles DT

Joanne Gilch said...

gorgeous card. The colors together are fantastic...love em.
thanks for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something and Pollycraft Challenges this week!

Rhonda said...

I just love this card. The colors are stunning! Great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.

Davi said...

Great coloring of those sweet images and love the soft colors and flowers.

Lisa Summerhays said...

Really a stunning card. Great coloring, love the layout, and the colors.

TinaB said...

I love this! So cute xx Thank you for joining us at Daisy Doodles xx

Fuzzy Slippers said...

They are an adorable couple! Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS and stop by my blog for a chance to win some candy! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Tammy ooh woow this is super duper cute and I love you put pearl on her dress such and adorable card.....love this.....good luck with the challenge...thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles...hugs, Monika

Joey said...

Oh Tammy this is so cute and such beautiful colours! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Joey.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails