Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Watercolor Wednesday

If you are looking for The Pixie Cottage post see below this one!

During the month of March at The Digi Shack we are going to have Watercolor Wednesday's.  If you jump on over to the blog you will find a couple of video's from Toni on watercoloring digi images.  I have really been broadening my coloring horizons here lately and I am so loving it.  Here's my card..............
Isn't this little bunny just the cutest thing ever!?!  I just love his plump little booty!!!  LOL!!  Did you know that all images at The Digi Shack are only $1 unless noted otherwise!?!  Dang...you can actually take this cute little bunny to live at your house for only $1!!!  That is just crazy fun and there are some AWESOME images in the store with more coming all the time!!  For my watercolor technique I used Distress ink.  OMG...I am becoming totally addicted to them and my aqua painter!!!!  I didn't have any fixative so I used a thin layer of hairspray (a tip given by my friend on PCP (PaperCraft Plant heehee), Anita!!  Thanks girl.).  It works pretty good as long as you don't use a lot of water and try to avoid the lines for the most part.

We would love to have you join us this week for Watercolor Wednesday and if you have a tip or technique that you would like to share just post it in the comments or on your blog with a link back to your blog and you may be featured on The Digi Shack blog!!!

Maybe one of these days I'll do a tutorial on coloring with Distress inks!!  :)

Hope you have a great day and thanks for visiting.  Hope to see what Watercolor Wonders you can come up with!!!

Have a good one!!!!


15 comments:

Marlene said...

Looks GREAT, Tammy! Way to go! You rocked this challenge. Love what you did.

Maria Matter said...

Wowza, Tammy, your watercoloring looks fabulous!!!
Lovely bunny card too!
Have a super day!
Blessings, maria

Rleen said...

Tammy, your card is gorgeous as always. I love all the details. TFS!
Hugs, Arlene

Micki said...

OMGosh girl this is absolutely stunning. WOWZA, your coloring skills totally ROCK! LOVE IT!

hugs

Tricia said...

Tammy this looks terrific !I love the addition of the white pen too for interest

Lelia Pierce said...

Tammy, this is AMAZING! It looks wonderful! Now if I could just get mine to look that good! ;O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Liz Corrigan said...

What a lovely card Tammy, and your water colouring is absolutely amazing. Rosie x

Unknown said...

Your bunny is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Hugs~
Ramona

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Tammy I adore that image wonderful work.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute Tammy! You "rocked"it girl!

amy said...

WOW! You rocked it out with that coloring!! Great job!! Love the piece at the top too!

Christine Riley said...

Lovely card! Your watercoloring is fantastic and I love the layout you used and the fun colors. Too cute!
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

How cute Tammy! I love this image. You did a beautiful job coloring it up. So pretty!
Hugs,
Pam

Angela said...

Oh Tammy your watercoloring is AWESOME!! I am trying not to get started on watercoloring but I am seeing so mant gorgeous colored images I may have to brake down!! I love this cute image and of course your coloring!! I will ahveto check them out when I have more time!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Therese said...

Wow, what a cute card. The bunny is so adorable. And the card you posted before this card, is just stunning. I love, love your colouring. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails