Isn't this just the most majestic looking animal you have ever seen!?! As soon as I saw that horse I knew that I had to have it!! This card reminds me so much of my father-in-law which btw passed away a year ago yesterday. I guess he was on my mind when I made this card and he would have loved it!!! I have colored this AWESOME image with my Copics. I am so happy with how this card turned out!! Hmmmm....now to find an envelope!!! :) If you would like this image you can find it and many more western themed images at The Digi Shack store. What perfect images to use for your favorite cowboy or cowgirl!!!
Hope you will join us this week at The Digi Shack for our nontraditional card size challenge and check out what the rest of the DT has done!!
Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you at The Shack.....Digi Shack that it!! LOL!!
Have a good one!


12 comments:
So very beautiful Tammy! I love the coloring of the horse!!! Great creation!
hugs,
Georgia
Oh my gosh the coloring on your horse is so awesome!! Great card I just love it!!
Hugs~
Ramona
This card is gorgeous!! The coloring on your horse is terrific! Great card :)
Beautiful card, Tammy! Love it! Your coloring skills are fantastic!
the coloring on this one is FANTASTIC!!!!!
I love how you color the cute horse looks fabulous and I love the color combo that you used. Stunning card Tammy. TFS!
Hugs, Arlene
Very nice. This is a perfect masculine card!
Hugs,
Lelia
Gorgeous card!!! I've been wondering about getting that digi because of the fear of coloring it, but your coloring is AWESOME!!!!!
Wow - awesome job with your coloring of that majestic horse! Great tall skinny card! love the ribbon detail!
B - E - A - utiful!!! I just printed this image. I love horses....always have. they are beautiful animals. You did a kick but job on this one Tammy. Way to go!!
Love your card. Horses are my favorite.
{hugs}
Mary
What a gorgeously colored horse. You can sure use those markers girl.
Hugs,
Pam
Post a Comment