Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's a Green Challenge

The challenge this week at The Pixie Cottage is to use green as your primary color.  I seem to be on a green and yellow kick here lately so I decided to do green and orange on this one.  For my card I used the Alisa in Wonderland by Alisa Ramirez.  Here's my card.............
I just love this stamp!!  She is so much fun to color.  She is colored with Copic markers and once again....no picture of them!!

We would love to see you participate in our challenge and you will have 2 weeks to complete it.

Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT has done with this challenge and hope to see you there!!

Thanks for visiting and have a good one!!


5 comments:

Risa said...

You truly rocked the challenge Tammy, your card is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is so cute! I love your coloring and what a sweet image!
Hugs, Christine

Pattie G said...

Oh Tammy, this is so sweet and the image is so cute. I love the way you colored it and the embellishments that you used.

hugs
Pattie

Unknown said...

You have definately mastered the art of coloring with Copics. This came out just darling

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous take on the green challenge! Your coloring is gorgeous! I love all of the special touches you added.
Hugs,
Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails