Monday, March 1, 2010

An Exciting Announcement

Hi everyone!!  So...did you think I dropped of the face of the earth!?!  Dang....the way I feel right now I kinda feel like I have!!!  I have had the yuckys for a week now!!!  Hope to start feeling better soon!!

I have an exciting announcement to make today (that I was supposed to make on Thursday of last week....sheesh)!!

So...have you heard the news!?!  The Digi Shack is BACK (WooHoo) and I have been invited by Toni to be on her new DT!!!!!  I am really excited about this and can't wait to get started!!!  We are going to be having an AWESOME blog hop on March 7th which is the kickoff day to our new blog and trust me.....it is going to be fun fun fun!!!  Not like any blog hop I've seen before!!!!

To start you off I'm going to show you a little sneak peek of one of the new images that are coming soon!!!
  Too cute huh!?!

Well....hope to see you on Sunday for the very first blog hop!!

Thanks for sharing my news and have a great day!!!


7 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute card! I just worked on that one myself! ;) Can't wait for the BIG DAY! Fun fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the DT!! I'll be sure and check out Digi Shack!!

Angela said...

Oh Tammy, I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!! This image is just too cute!! I can't wait to see more!! I hope you are feeling alot better now!! I have missed seeing your creations! Hugs and love to you my friend!! I will pray that the Lord will send you some good health and energy!!
Hugs:)
Angela

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tammy glad you are starting to feel better and a big congratulations on the new DT role and what a wonderful way to start by showing this beautiful fun card that image is great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So glad that we will work together Tammy! Your card is so pretty. (I love his shoes!).
{hugs},
Georgia

Kim Burmeister said...

Congrats, Tammy! Your card is so cute!

Lelia Pierce said...

Sorry it took me a while to come by and welcome you to the DT! Love your card!

Hugs,
Lelia

Related Posts with Thumbnails