Friday, January 21, 2011

Pearls and Lace

Hi everyone!!  It is time for a new challenge at Phindy's Place and this week our challenge is Pearls and Lace!  Don't forget that you can now use any image at the Phindy's Place challenge blog but we would love for you to use a Phindy's image!!

For my card this week I have used the image "Rainy Day" and think that it is a perfect image for a thinking of you or missing you card.  Here's my card for this challenge...
I used some waterfall stickles on the rain drops and it actually looks really pretty IRL!!  :)  I have used the Marjolaine DP from Basic Grey and I really love the colors in this line of DP!!

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, E21 and R20
Hair - E11, E15, E17, E18
Shirt - YG21, YG23, YG25 and B95, B97
Cat - W00, W2, W4, W6, W8
Window frame - E42, E43, E44, E47
Plant - E55, E57, E59 and G20, YG63, YG67

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope that you will join us for our challenge at Phindy's Place this week.  Make sure you check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of the DT!!!

Have a good one!!


7 comments:

Shirley said...

Tammy what a beautiful card. I don't need to tell you your coloring is amazing. I say that every week. However, in case you haven't realized it, if you look at this card from the side, you have created the impression with your sketch that the window is inset in the house. Very clever. At any rate, it's a wonderful card.

Philomena said...

Tammy, what a beautiful job coloring this image - her little face is perfect! Love the rain drops and your pretty lace. Thank you for the beautiful card!
Phindy

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a nice card in fresh colours! You coloured the digi so wonderful. Amazing job!
xxx Anne-Marije

Payne Holler Cards said...

eeeks! love that dp!
your coloring is always perfect and lovin those rain drops!
(now i need to get that dp)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Tammy, another one you knocked out of the ball park!

Karen said...

Tammy it's as awe inspiring as all of your cards are! Your colouring is truly amazing and the way you have laid the card out is superb.xx

Anne said...

Well this is just so totally beautiful Tammy! Very clever card and your colouring is just perfect as ever!
Anne
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails