Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Just A Love Day

LOL!!  Hi everyone!!  I am super excited to bring you my post today because I just love Valentine's Day and today my card is for 2 very special challenges that are near and dear to my heart!  :)

This week at Phindy's Place our challenge is "Valentines/Loved One and I am also using this for the new Copic Challenge at The Outlawz!!  My two loves....Phindy's and The Outlawz!!!  :)  Here's my card for these two challenges and I have used the image "My Love Grows"....

Isn't this the cutest image!?! I just love it!  For some reason here lately I have had embellishment issues.  What is up with that?  I love my embellishments but I just can't make anything look right!  Ugh!!

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E13, E21 and R20
Dress - R32, R35, R37, R39 and RV32, RV34
Hair - E25, E31, E35 and E50

I have also used my Sharpie extra fine poster paint pen.

I hope you will join us at Phindy's Place for our challenge this week and I would also love for you to come check out our new challenge network at The Outlawz!!!  Some wonderful inspiration at both places.

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at Phindy's Place and while your at it...show me some red love at The Outlawz!!!

Have a good one!!


10 comments:

Ellis said...

Tammy, stunning card and great coloring! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Dorcas said...

Hi Tammy! THis is so super cute!

Payne Holler Cards said...

eeks! how do you do such incredible balanced cards! she's adorable and love that heart lace - awesome how perfectly you;ve matched everything (-:

Unknown said...

Very cute Tammy!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Tammy this is so beautiful, the papers, design and that image look totally fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shirley said...

What a fabulous card with that as always inspiring coloring. I love the heart lace, the PERFECT embellishment to me.

Karen said...

As usual I am in complete awe of your colouring honey!:) A really gorgeous card that I just keep looking at!! :) xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Tammy, I just LOVE your card. And this image has always been one of my favorite Phindy's girls. You really have brought her to life, so vibrant and beautiful.
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this card is so wonderful! I really like the sweet girl. Your colouring is really amazing! ;-)
xxx Anne-Marije

Brenda said...

Your card is beautiful. Your coloring is incredible. Great design, love that lace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails