Friday, January 7, 2011

A Distressed Phindy

Hi everyone!!  Well, I am among the living believe it or not.  :)  My hubby has officially applied for his pension.  WooHoo!  When it's all said and done he'll be making more than he was working.  We have about a month before we can breathe easy but we're going to make it!  Thank you everyone for all the thoughts and prayers.  You all mean the world to me and I know that God has a special place in heaven for you all!!  Mwah!

Our challenge this week at Phindy's Place is "distressing" and did you know that you can now use any image for the Phindy's Place challenge!?!  How awesome is that!?!  We would love for you to use a Phindy's image if you have one though.  After all....Phindy does make the most awesome digi's!!!!

For my card I have use the image "Celebrate with Cake".  Here's my card...

Isn't this the greatest image? She has been colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.

I hope you will join us for the Phindy's Place challenge this week and make sure you check out what the rest of the DT has created. BTW...you still have time to enter the Phindy's Place DT call. Come join the fun!!

Thank you for stopping by today and I promise I'm going to get back in the swing of things!! BTW...my friends and I have been working our butts off this last week to bring you a new and exciting place to hang out and play!!! See the announcement in my sidebar!!! You will not want to miss out on this one!

Have a good one!


10 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card tammi I love the colors
hugs Lia

Dorcas said...

THis is fantabulous, Tammy!! I need to go buy a couple phindys I think. Ive only got a few and can't picture the ones Ive got "distressed". :-)

Anne said...

What gorgeous, gorgeous colours and I love this image, your card is great - but even better is to have you back around Tammy - big hug!
Your sidebar looks interesting, when I click it says I need an invite first. Do I need to wait for it to launch or for an invite? If so please may I be an outlaw ?LOL

Anne
x

Unknown said...

Tammy! as always you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful creations and this is no exception! Love the image and your coloring is 5*'s! Hugz, Colleen

Anne-Marije said...

This is an amazing card! The image is so nice and your distressing is wonderful...
xxx Anne-Marije

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card & love your coloring. What a great image. I don't have any of those YET !!!
Hugs, Janie

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

I love this card Tammi, the colouring is beautiful and everything goes together so well. Hugs, Teresa

Karen said...

Wow Tammy another gorgeous card! You never disappoint hun. Love what you create!xx

Erum Tasneem said...

Love the bow! And your coloring is awesome!

Cec said...

Love this card. You can do such a lovely job of clean and simple. As always your colouring is lovely.
Hugs!
Cec

Related Posts with Thumbnails