Hey everyone!! I'm popping in today with some news that I am so excited about that I could hardly stand myself yesterday!!! I have been asked to be on the design team at 7 Kids College Fund!!! OMGosh....I am still just giddy and of course I had to reward myself with some retail therapy last night!!! :) I would really like to just have one of everything but....I think hubby would have killed me!
Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to create a project for yesterdays challenge but you really should check out the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. This one will really make you put on your thinking cap and of course the DT has done some amazing work!!
Hope you'll join us this week and make sure you check out all of the yumminess at the 7 Kids College Fund store!!!
Have a good one!!!

8 comments:
YAY!! Congratulations, Tammy! :-)
Congrats!! That is very exciting news and I can't wait to see what you inspire us with!
Congratulations! :)
Congrats! That is awesome news.
Oh Wow!! Tammy how fantastic honey!!! :) :) :) Sooh pleased for you! And of course you had to have retail therapy to calm you down, hubby's don't understand anything about our crafting do they?! Lol!!
Way to go you! Of course, your cards are always awesome anyway!xx
Congrats Tammy, that's so great.
Way to go Tammy! Congratulations sweetie. :)
Congrats Tammy! I've loved your blog for awhile now. You've got mad skills! I'm looking forward to working with you and having some of your rockin' skills rub off on me. :)
Post a Comment