Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If Friends Were Flowers

I would definitely pick you all!!  I now have 200 followers on my blog so I do believe that I'm going to have to round up some things for a blog candy!!  WooHoo!!!  Stay tuned!  :)

Did you know that the new Spellbinders are up for pre-order at 7KCF!?!  OMG...I almost ordered all of them!!!  YIKES!!  :)  

Hi everyone!!  Yep, it's me again!  :)  Today I have a card for you that I created for my very first DT card with 7 Kids College Fund using a Magnolia stamp.  I have a few of them but I have yet to catch the Maggie bug.  I think that is about to change!!  I finally got a chance to play with some skin colors and I think I've come up with a combo that I really like for them.  Here's my card using "Tilda With Flowers"...
So...what do you think?  She was so much fun to color!!

Copics Used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E13, E21, E55 and R20
Hair - E25, E31, E35, E50
Dress - R30, RR32, R35, R37, R39 and YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Boots - E44, E47, E49
Flowers and Basket - Y11, Y15, Y17, E55, E57, E59, YG63, YG67

The grass was colored with Prisma's.

Supplies Used:
Stamp - Magnolia Tilda with flowers
DP - Basic Grey Curio
Flowers - Prima
Spellbinders - Eyelet square nesties and Scalloped oval

Thank you for stopping by today and hope I was able to inspire just a bit!!  Make sure you check out the current challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  It's a great chance to challenge yourself!  :)

Have a good one!!!


16 comments:

Jane H said...

Tammy you know my love of maggies and this one is just too cute, I love her skin tones and the colors for her dress are fabulous!!!! way to go girlfriend and congrats for being with Tab and 7 Kids!

Brenda said...

Tammy, your coloring is absolutely amazing. I love the skin tones. I will have to write these down. You use mostly the same, but a couple that i have not tried for skin. I love the colors of the dress, and her shoes are perfect!! This is a wonderful card! I love it!! I am so excited for you and your design team spot!!! A little jealous as well!! :)

Erum Tasneem said...

wow! so beautiful! Love your colouring!

Anne said...

Now I don't like Tildas much but this is just perfect Tammy, your colouring as ever is just absolute perfection.

Hugs
Anne

Sharon said...

I love Maggies and I love the coloring of your Tilda. Absolutely beautiful. Will jot those colours down for the hair. I love shopping at 7 Kids, my fave store. Well done on your selection to join the DT. I'll be watching this space. hugs and blessings Sharon x

Roxann said...

I love your card, Tammy. There aren't any cards of yours that I haven't loved!

Roxann said...

Tammy, I love your card. I tried to leave a message earlier and it didn't go so you may get two. I say the more the merrier! I am in awe of your talent, gal.

Unknown said...

Tammy! Congrats on the DT with 7 Kids, they picked the best when they chose you! I love your Tilda, her skin is perfect and your card is over the top! Love it xoxo

Mel said...

Tammy, your card is beautiful as is your coloring. Love how you colored her hair. Congrats on your DT for 7 Kids.

Maureen Merritt said...

I want to be like you when I grow up :) I so want to learn how to color like you...your images are always so life like!!

On my CAS cards, yes, I wrap the ribbon around the card base!

Sandi said...

Tammy, your coloring is just beautiful! I like the way you mixed mediums for this card and I can't wait to give your color combos a try.
Huggs

Sandi said...

Tammy, your coloring is just beautiful, in fact I don't think I have seen anything you colored that wasn't fabulous! You are just awesome G/F!!! I can't wait to give your colors a try!

Rona said...

Tammy your coloring just amazes me every time I see your work!! Fabulous!!! I love the design of the card and the papers you choose as well - Beautiful!! Congrats on your new design team - they are lucky to have you. Now I need to pop over there and add to my ever growing spellbinders collection!!

ThePurplePlace said...

What a wonderful card! I am always especially fond of Friendship cards and this is stunning!

I'm always in awe of your fabulous coloring -- You Rock!!

You go GIRL! I'm so happy for you!!

Hugs,
Lis

Tracy S said...

You would never be able to tell you do not have the bug! She is colored to perfection! This is such a gorgeous card. LOVE the colors you used.

Wordbird said...

Tammy...beautiful coloring and what a great eye you have for choosing just the right papers and embellishment! ;D

Related Posts with Thumbnails