Monday, May 3, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday With Fabric

Hey everyone!!  WOW...I can't believe that it's Tuesday again already.  It is time for a new challenge at the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and this weeks challenge is to use a Tiddly Inks image (which btw, Christy has just uploaded a bunch of new images) and also to use fabric on your card!!  Eek.....is there anyone else out there that has no fabric!?!  I ended up talking my DIL into letting me cut up an old shirt of her little girl.  We kinda turned it into a belly shirt!!  :)

Okay, here's the card that I created for this challenge...............
Okay....I'm not overly thrilled with this card.  I do love this image though!!  This is one of my favorite images and she is called Spring HuggABugg.  The image is colored with Copics and I have also used Stickles on her wings.  I have used Hodge Podge to coat the flower so that I could glue my fabric down.  I have also used MS punches and the sentiment is from MSE.  The DP is from BoBunny and I have used floss from Making Memories for the stem of her flower.  I hope you enjoy my card.

We hope that you will join us for the Tiddly Inks challenge this week and me personally.....I'm dying to see how you use fabric on your card!!!  If you need some inspiration make sure you check out what the rest of the DT has done with this challenge!  I'm sure they are all FABULOUS!!!

One more thing!!!!  :)  The best part!

TEN-HOUR SALE AT TIDDLYINKS
Tiddly Inks has a brand new download shop that offers digital stamps, with digital papers and other colored art coming in the near future. We have about 80 digital stamps up now and we are having a grand opening sale.
50% off orders over $25 at http://tiddlyinks.com ONLY on May 5 from 12 PM to 10 PM US Central time.
Discount is automatically applied at checkout on purchases $25 and over.
If you miss the sale, there is an everyday discount of 20% on orders over $20. I also plan to add new images each Tuesday.


Have a good one!!!!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabby card hun...

Love the flower very cute xx

Kathy Czygan said...

Well Tammy...I think this little card is adorable! The colors on that flower are definately from a cute little childs shirt! I'm like you...No fabric laying around...But good idea with the childrens clothing.....Hmmmmm Maybe I'll take a run over to my grandchildren's homes to see what they've outgrown lately! Anyhoo, You're card is "fabtastic"! Love lots of color!

Lissa said...

I LOVE this card, sweets!!! I really like how you put both MS border punches together at the bottom... I just got the picket fence, now I need to find the tulips... ;) I actually have TONS of fabric laying around, but I LOVE to cut up old clothes and make new clothes out of them... ;) Especially if they're stained...
Oh, and of course you may borrow the idea for the tooth fairy box! It's going to be my tutorial... ;)
HUGS!

Marlene said...

Sweet image...and I'm not sure what you're not liking about the card - cuz I love it! Love the fence and tulips, too. How cute!

Anonymous said...

tammy your card made me say 'WOW' outloud!!! lol

i love how you have fabric pieced the flower! genius hunny. i love all the details and layout of the card
love emma xxx

Larissa said...

Lovely card Tammy. This image is also one of my favorites! Love the fabric flower you made. I also love the combination of the punches. and as a dutch girl I think I really need the tulip border punch. :)

Hugs,
Larissa

Danni said...

How totally adorable!! So, so cute!

Brandi said...

I think it turned out great! Super cute! :)

Betty Boo! said...

Oh that flower is so clever! Beautiful and Bright card!

Betty

Lysa said...

So cute! Love the picket fence with the tulips :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails