This week our challenge at Phindy's Place is May FLOWERS come from April showers!!!! OMG...I so love flowers!! I would use flowers on every single card if I could!!
Surprise....we have a guest designer for you this week also!! Rhonda Miller is our guest this week. You really need to go check out the awesomeness that Rhonda creates. You can see some of her awesome work on her blog HERE . Thank you for joining us this week, Rhonda!!
Okay, now on to my card......................
I just love this precious little image!!! You can find "Beary Beautiful" in the Phindy's Place store. I have colored her with Copics and used Prismas and OMS on the background. I have used Sweet Pea Flower Soft on the flowers in her hair, hands and buggy. I have used one of my MS punches and also these yummy flowers and bow are from my sweet blogger friend and teammate Annika!!! She just has a heart of gold!!!!! My sentiment is from MSE.
Make sure you head on over to Phindy's Place Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the DT has done with this challenge. WOW WOW WOW!! Some serious talent on this team and you don't want to miss any of it!!
Well...while I have you here anyway I'm going to show you another Phindy image from her sweet & salty line that I think is my absolute favorite!! Her name is "Lulu Shopping". I had so much fun with this image and after I had her colored I was searching for the perfect DP and guess what came in the mail today!?! My order from SCACD and in this order was my new Basic Grey Kioshi paper. With my breath held I put my image up next to it and was like OMG....PERFECT MATCH!!!!
Here's my card and yes...she fits in the flower challenge too!! :)
Isnt' she stunning!?! This card has a little bit of a vintage feel to it which I absolutely LOVE!! She has been colored with Copics and Spicas. I also got to play with my new Pearl Pen and Smooch Illuminate. DANG...awesome stuff and Susana has AWESOME customer service to top off great products. She's almost OCD about having orders that haven't been shipped so she's really fast and is a wonderfully sweet person!!!
Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at Phindy's Friday Challenge Blog!!!!
Have a good one!!!



15 comments:
WOWWW Tammy.. both cards are gorgeous!!! Love the spring feeling of the first card and the elegance of the second - both are so different yet so beautiful!!!
{hugs} Sylvia
OMG, TWO cards!!! Aaarrrgghhh, how do you DO it?? Do you ever sleep???
Absolutely adore both ones - you are amazingly talented! You've got really good with pencils and OMS too, you minx!
Admiring your fabulous coloring. Just stunning.
BTW, wanted your advice - do you think taking those Suzanne Dean Copic classes would be useful? As you know I never really had any training so probably should work on my skills, so far I just grab my markers and play lol
TFS and have a gorgeous weekend!
Hugs
Annika
OH TAMMY! GEES...which do I like best????? :( BOTH GORGEOUS!!! I..also LOVE vintage so that 2nd one is sure awesome!!!
Wow great cards Tammy. I love all of the flowers. TFS.
Oh, Tammy-love them both!!! Do tell, how did you figure out how to do the Prisma thing-mine looks like cra--I mean, terrible! Love what you did with Phindy's elegant gal, too. I ordered one last night and can't wait to play---though Mrs. Comfy is far more my style, these sure are fun!
Both of these exude awesomeness! The second one is STUNNING!
Tammy, both cards are just gorgeous! You really can pull it together with amazing talent and style Tammy.
Phindy :^)
Oh wow doesn't she look smart with that Kioshi paper!
They are both such gorgeous cards and the colouring and DP and flowers on your first card are just a perfect match, you clever girl!
OMG Tammy these are so so beautiful such wonderfully designed creations gorgeous colours and delightful images
Hugs
Lorraine x
Tammy, your cards are both gorgeous!
Your coloring is just stunning! I love everything about these!
amazing, abolutely amazing! I cant pick a fav - they both are just incredible!!! but I DO know I need that pearl pen!!!
Wow what a gorgeous work! I love it...
xxx Anne-Marije
Hi again Tammy! Wow, TWO cards - you really are SUPER Woman! And, they're both just gorgeous. I must say the 2nd is my favorite, if I had to pick. I just love all the amazing detail you add to each card - true works of he(art)! hugz, Mary
Hello Tammy, beautiful cards!! Love your coloring, I really enjoy your blog!
Hugs,
Patricia
Hope you had a fabulous weekend, Tammy! These cards are terrific and the coloring awesome!
Post a Comment